Get time on your side with Mobile Deposit from Orlando Federal Credit Union! Snap a picture of a check and deposit it to your Checking or Savings account with us. Mobile Deposit is a free service with your Orlando Federal Checking or Savings account and Mobile Banking.Requirements:
- You must be enrolled in Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
- You must have an iPhone or Android camara enabled mobile phone.
- You must have the current version of OrlandoFCU Mobile Banking.
- You must have an Orlando Federal Checking account or Savings account
- The account must be open for at least 90 days
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Your account must be in good standing as defined in your "Important Account Information" booklet
- Other qualification guidelines may apply
Existing Mobile Banking users were pre-qualified for this service and were automatically enrolled. Please visit your Mobile Banking account to see if this service is available to you after May 28, 2014. If you are qualified to use this service you will notice a 'Check Deposit' icon when you enter Mobile Banking. If you don't already have this service available on your Mobile Banking, you may speak to a Member Service Representative at any of our 10 locations or by calling 407-835-3500 option 0.
How to make a Mobile Deposit
• Make sure the check you want to deposit is properly filled out and legible.
• Endorse the check with the required payee signature(s) along with your Orlando Federal Credit Union account number. Otherwise, you may restrictively endorse the item "FOR DEPOSIT ONLY" followed by your Orlando Federal Credit Union account number. NOTE: if the check is not properly endorsed, we reserve the right to reject the check for deposit.
• Log into your Mobile Banking account.
• Select the 'Check Deposit' icon.
• Choose from the Savings or Checking account to deposit your check.
• Enter the amount of the check.
• Capture a picture of the front of the check.
• Capture a picture of the back of the check.
• Review your deposit on the 'Deposit Confirmation' screen and select 'Done'.