Checking Account Options
For members who like to receive paper statements. Balance requirements and monthly service fee apply for details see comparison chart.
Our most economical checking account. Green Checking puts your ofcu account(s) right at your fingertips while saving green! Here is how:
- *sign up for free Online Banking and Phone 1st: securely access your account online or by telephone 24/7 with up to date information
- *sign up for free E-statements: eliminate the paper statements and view your statements securely online
- *sign up for Direct Deposit
- two easy ways to avoid a monthly service fee (see comparison chart)
- waive 1 Courtesy Pay fee every 6 months
- 2 free cashier's checks per month
(* means these services are required)
A Dividend Checking account offers the convenience of a checking account plus the benefit of earning dividend on your funds. Balance requirements and monthly service fee apply (see comparison chart).
New Beginnings Checking
Have you been turned down for a Checking account because your financial history was less than perfect? OFCU may be able to give you that New Beginning! A New Beginnings Checking account offers some of the same great features as a regular Checking. Features that are not available on this type of checking account are: Courtesy Pay & Debit Cards.
Criteria for opening a New Beginnings Checking account:
- Records through Chexsystems must be paid in full and supporting documents must be provided within 90 days of account opening.
- A certificate of completion from the "New Beginnings Checking " class, that teaches you the basics of financial responsiblity. Candidates will be able to complete the course in person at our Westmoreland location (1117 S. Westmoreland Drive, Orlando, FL 32805). In order to enroll you must contact us first at 407-835-3502.
- Fee to attend the New Beginnings Checkings class is $25. Fee will be refunded back into the account after 90 days.
- A minimum initial deposit of $25 is required to open a New Beginnings Checking account.
- Monthly Service Fee $10.00.