Shared Services for Credit Unions
Shared Services for Credit Unions is a network of Credit Unions which share their branches to conduct financial transactions for participating Credit Unions. Orlando Federal Credit Union is a participant in the CO-OP Shared Branch network. Members have access to over 7,000 shared branch locations nationwide as well as in Puerto Rico, Guam, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom, and Belgium.
All of which allow you to access your account and conduct a range of transactions such as:
- Cash or Check Deposits to Share or Share Draft Accounts
- Cash or Check Withdrawals from Share or Share Draft Accounts
- Cash Recognized Payroll Checks
- Make Transfers Between Accounts
- Loan Payments
- Purchase of Official Checks
- VISA Cash Advances (Most Locations)
- VISA Gift Cards (Most Locations)
- And More!
To conduct transactions please bring with you a valid photo ID and your account number.
Watch what Shared Branching offers you!
For a Shared Service office near you please click here