Are you in the market for a new home? We can help you make your dreams become a reality. We offer competitive rates and terms and design our mortgages around your needs! Let our Mortgage department help you finance your next mortgage or refinance your current mortgage. For current rates please contact our Mortgage department. To apply online click here »
Home Equity/Second Mortgage
Want to remodel your home, make a special purchase or need money for your children's education? The equity in your home could make it possible.
Home Equity Line of Credit
A type of real estate loan which provides a revolving line of credit based on the equity in your home. A line of credit can be used for everything - from home improvements to debt consolidation or other major purchases or expenses. A Home Equity Line of Credit loan may also be tax deductible (please speak to a tax consultant about deductibility). Our HELOCs come with a "variable rate" which is tied to the Prime Lending Rate. The Prime Lending Rate is published in your local newspaper (Orlando Sentinel) in the business section every Wednesday.
Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP)!
The HARP provides borrowers who have depressed home value the opportunity to refinance their mortgage to a lower interest rate loan. For information about this program please contact our Mortgage department.
Eligibility criteria for HARP Phase II loans are as follows:
- The mortgage must be owned or guaranteed by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae;
- The mortgage must have been sold to Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac on or before May 31, 2009;
- The mortgage cannot have been refinanced under HARP previously unless it is a Fannie Mae loan that was refinanced under HARP from March-May 2009;
- The current loan to value(LTV) ratio must be greater than 80%; and
- The borrower must be current on the mortgage at the time of the refinance, with no late payment in the past six months and no more than one late payment in the past twelve months.
Additional qualifying guidelines may apply.